Connectivity issues (Socket hangups - Bearer Token Expiry)

Hi all,

I’ve been getting these weird errors when running BRI-1; it’s happening constantly and I just can’t seem to get it up and running. Next to the errors shown in the image, I also get occasional “socket hangups”. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks!

Also keeps time-outing:

Hey @Meuko

Thanks for posting this–We’ve seen this happen on certain ISPs in Europe and South America but we’re not entirely sure which TLDs are affected. A confirmed workaround is using Google DNS - 8.8.8.8. I’m sure other DNS servers will work but thats the only one tested so far.

Any information you’re willing to share (or anyone else experiencing similar problems) re: location/ISP would be incredibly helpful in tracking this down. Lmk if the DNS workaround doesn’t do the trick–

1 Like

Hey @djones,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I’m located in The Netherlands, Europe and my ISP is UPC NL also known as Ziggo NL. I’ll try the Google DNS workaround; I’ll let you know once I’ve set it up! Thanks again!

1 Like

Okay, things seem to be working now after following google’s tutorial! Thanks again!

1 Like

Meuko,

Thank you for the location info and an even bigger thank you for the tutorial link. Marking your post the solution.

Really glad to have you here. Let us know anything else you come across—

2 Likes